Jenin Industrial Free Zone (JIFZ)
Location: Jenin City (3km from the city center)
Transport time from Industrial Estate to:
- King Hussein Bridge: 2-3 hours
- Ashdod Port: 3 hours
- Haifa Port: 1-1.5 hours
Agro-foods companies with high technology, and light industry.
Size of industrial estate: Phase 1: 41.1ha, Phase 2: 24.3ha, Phase 3: 22.3ha (Total: 87.7ha)
Land Leasing Period: Maximum 49 years and renewable to another 49 years
Type of leasing: Built up areas and Open lots are available
Facilities, Utilities and Infrastructures:
Roads/ water supply and storage/ waste water treatment plant/ power supply with 35MW transformer/ natural gas network/ solid waste disposal/ structures for security check/ administration and operation buildings/ logistic areas and parking areas
Special intensives &Attractions:
- Superb infrastructure and physical space.
- Institutional excellence & one-stop-shop.
- Strong incentives and advantages to invest. Competitive pricing of utilities.
- Strong links with the local community. Center of excellence.
- Capacity building at stakeholders (PIEFZA, Chambers, individual firms)
Start of operation: January, 2015 (Planned)
Occupancy status: Under recruitment